Friday, August 8, 2014

There’s rooms then there are rooms

max o  logo mainA HOOKER TOW BLOG HEADER_thumb

Over the last several weeks in anticipation, while still having my place here in Ogden, I started looking at rooms for rent in Bountiful.

From what I came away with in my opinion, I have a great hard to believe but true bargain.

Which makes me wonder, why isn’t there a barrage beating down the door with applicants? I’m not that hard to live with. I’m quiet, I don’t require a deposit, and as far as the place, outside of the little Mexican girls ages 2 to 4 that loves to run across the ceiling its quiet and peaceful.

I don’t require and its optional that a roomy helps with cable and or Internet, or if a utility like power or natural gas goes up, they help, but I’ve never held a gun to someone's head.

Of course there’s my ex roomy, who got bitchy and grumpy. I’m a 55 year old Marine, that does not relish nor handle drama. You got a problem, fine we talk, but way after I wake up, and way, way after my coffee. My ex-roomy didn’t grasp that, but he moved down the street, and only by choice.

But after the dinky rooms and lack of shared expansion of living space, my little room is a mansion. My rent rate of $300.00 a month, breaks down to $200.00 per month for the room, plus the other $100.00 of the $300.00 helps with those other slight extra expenses, as well gives me a bit more green in my jeans, but I never charge a first, last months rent or a bunch of upfront money. The $300.00 gets you in the door, and you can come and go as one wishes.

Plus I don’t require your life’s history, nor a pint of blood for a processing fee. I was down with a place in Bountiful earlier today, but shute I have to rake out more than I make just to get a foot in the door. Both places I looked at will be around a long time. I’d rather run the commute from Ogden to Woods Cross.

TTYLY

hh toew tymez hedderwynged sig 2


Quote of the Day:
Even as water carves monuments of stone, so do our thoughts shape our character.
--Hugh B. Brown
Psalm 149:4“For the LORD takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with victory.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
COOTERS NEW LOGO pleasent view tail

No comments:

Post a Comment