Sunday, August 10, 2014

It’s due to a sense of Community

MAXO MAIN2cooters phootenotes

Its been asked of me if it’s so bad why not fold and move? Answer, This is a great place to live. Just when I start to thinking how bad stuff is, Dave next door comes over with a brew or V-8 Juice, the neighbors across the street invite me over for a pizza and a brew or vodka and seltzer water. Then there are the cats in the neighborhood. From two that come over and wander in, the innumerous kittens fussing all over, and its quiet.

Oh sure there is the slight musky smell of the previous tenants allowing some bad carpet in back to mold, but its not bad. This is why I’m trying to save it. Not just to keep me from sleeping in the office until I find something in or near Bountiful, Which both places I looked at are still available and if my new applicant roomy decides to bail I’ll go there but it’ll break my heart.

It might sound like I’m overselling this place , but I’m not. I have resided in many places from Boise to Pocatello from Idaho Falls to Salt Lake City and even Wyoming, this is the only one I have ever lived in.

So to Greg and all the others its time to bust a move here.

TTYLY

HIGHWAY HOOKER SIG wynged sigwynged bye


Quote of the Day:
Act as if it were impossible to fail.
--Dorothea Brande
Psalm 119:14“I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
TOEW CARD HOOKER TAIL1

No comments:

Post a Comment