Monday, August 11, 2014

Robin Williams gone from Earth, but not gone from heart.

RODEWOLF'S HOWL

I’m still trying to process this.

Of many comedians, actors and numerous celebrities that I have known one stands out as inspiration. And that’s not just poppycockin bullshoit.

Robin Williams who played legendary radio person Adrian Cronour of AFRN Vietnam, brought me back into radio. It was the way the Robin, brought that character to life. But from the time that I saw Robin doing a cameo on Happy Days that led to Mork and Mindy. The music where he sang a spoof on Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood theme, Robin could take the innocent and make it funny. More over to where YOU remembered it. Last month it was Cassey Kassum, this month it is Robin, both I’m sure would not want us to mourn or be sad over their passing, but to take the inspiration they gave and do something with it. For me I plan on doing just that, but understand , Robin will still be missed, I know , I’ll miss him, to Robin I say this; Nannoo/Nannoo , shazzbot.

TTYLY

wynged sigwynged bye


Quote of the Day:
You have freedom of choice, but not freedom from choice.
--Wendell Jones
Psalm 119:14“I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HOOKER TAIL1 TOEW BRO CLUB LOGO 1

No comments:

Post a Comment