Saturday, August 23, 2014

Still on tap but facing Comcast problems

MAXO PHOOTENOTES

Finally I just had to get out of the house. Being away from the station was good for some unwinding but my how crap goes to heck when one is away. Not discounting or diminishing my competent staff of three, but remember we do this as a second volunteer task, not our everyday income. Which brings me to a few things.

After re-evaluating everything, the conclusion of my own company’s managers is to just buy cell phones and go that way. Considering we were about to rake out $500.00 on Monday to Comcast for Cooter’s A1 Toewing, discovered that via cell phone would cost me half of what Comcast want. Built 4 Business? Really? You shut off a towing service on a Thursday, just as I was confirming a tow run that could have paid the bill? Right in the middle of a tow call, are you that hungry Comcast? Considering the fact that we never got the last 4 digits of our phone number being 9653(W-O-L-F) being that May and June was to be free due to equipment failure on Comcast’s end at $50.00(our tow call charge) multiplied by 30 days that’s near $70k we lost right there. Oh the little Indian guy on the other end says if you unplug you’ll suffer early termination fees. Fine we’ll keep it, but it wasn’t until I got an off duty Comcast tech to come in , do some techno stuff that it worked. The entire bill is something like $405.00 which I had plans on paying on Monday, now, thinking of going to see an attorney. Oh I’ll give em their modem, but trying to nail me for $2k are they nuts?

As far as HazzardAyre and the club keeping Comcast that’s up to the club, I only carry out my assignments . I don’t fault Laura or any of that , but quite frankly if Comcast is fighting for retention of customers when Comcast is rated number 1 in customer dissatisfaction , you’d think they would have the brains to not piss off the Wolf.

Then I roll into the office, this system was having a diaper rash, but a quick reboot and all going okay. Bottom line Next week driving down to Sandy Utah and making my feelings known.

As far as the new roomy, Talked with Greg the other day just before I got unplugged from Comcast phone, all is good there, just wished he’dve sent the $250.00 in the mail or something, last week, then I could’ve headed off some of these turn-off’s.

Maybe our gal in Colorado Springs at Comcast, can get Comcast to re-ignite my tow phone, for Cooter’s A1 Toewing, this week.

See all on air at midnight.

TTYLY

rwt sigHoney do


Quote of the Day:
I never put on a pair of shoes until I've worn them for five years.
--Samuel Goldwyn
Psalm 116:1-2“I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRETAIL3

No comments:

Post a Comment