Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Finally transplanted but new phone number

maxo logo 1hooker phootenotes1

We got everything moved to Woods Cross, but the battle on the home front continues. Stress level is high but going down.

The peanut heads at Comcast couldn’t keep our original but that’s alright, maybe now we wont get calls for Goss photo restoration.

FYI; the new phone number is: 385-777-5983 .

Now gotta get honeys for money for the web site and the final approach of forming that together.

The fact that a few people never believed and had to thumb their bigoted and yes racist big bird salute to me and the club, the success level albeit still crawling out paces everything I and the club did in Mountain Home or the immediate area.

We’re on our way.

To Greg my new roomy and looking forward to his living at the Wolf’s Den RoadHouse the two important phone numbers are 801-689-3044 The Wolf’s Den(Cooter’s A1 Toewing) or 385-777-5983 .

Now for the data miners. I don’t give a rats dung if you call me to sell something, although I only buy from and deal with firms that support and I mean financially support the club, but if your going to call me, for goodness sake, stay on the phone, speak, OR QUIT CALLING ME!!!!!! These people who interrupt me from my work and then never says anything when they call, piss me off no end.

Bottom end, Speak up or shut up.

Going to be in Wyoming putting up a new transmission tower and pulling wire for the next 3 weeks, so you’ll have to tune into us via pre-recorded show at www.livestream.com/maximumoverdriveradio

Until the 29th,

TTYLY

hot toew wyngzrwt sig


Quote of the Day:
It is better to aim at perfection and miss, than to aim at imperfection and hit it
--Thomas J. Watson
Ephesians 2:10“For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
THEE END 1

No comments:

Post a Comment